A Day of Mindfulness with Brother Phap Vu
Facilitated by Peggy Lindquist, Jocelyn Furbush, Rosemary Brown. Saturday, June 15, 2019
The Day included:
• Meditation instructions.
• Walking and sitting meditation
• Walking meditation and ten mindful movements in Alberta Park
• Mindful eating
• Deep relaxation with Peggy Lindquist
• Questions and answers on meditation practice
• Dharma Talk on the three natures: illusionary, dependent, ultimate
Brother Chan Phap Vu – True Dharma Rain – is an American monk. He was ordained as a monastic by Venerable Master Thich Nhat Hanh in 2003. In 2011 he received the Lamp Transmission, establishing him as a Dharma Teacher.